Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9alAuYr2g_8

What day is it today, Maria?
Thuesday.
Thuesday?
Yes, Thuesday.
Do you mean Tuesday or Thursday, Maria?
Yes.
Yes, what?
Yes, please?
Can anybody help Maria?
Yes.
Go on then, Pablo.
What’s the question?
What day is it today, Pablo?
Thuesday.
That’s what Maria said, Pablo.
Yes.
OK, everyone, repeat after me—
AFTER ME.
Ha ha ha. Listen . . . Tuesday. CHOOSEday.
CHOOSEDAY. CHOOSEDAY.
Good. And now . . . Thursday. THIRDSday.
THIRDSDAY. THIRDSDAY.
Excellent! So what day is it today, Adrian?
Wed-nes-day?
That was yesterday, Adrian.
Sure?
Yes I am, Adrian. And it’s not Wed-nes-day. It’s Wednesday. WHENSday. Everyone?
WHENSDAY. WHENSDAY.
Good.
So, Adrian, what day comes after Wednesday?
Thuesday?
And what day comes before Wednesday?
Thuesday?
I think we’d better call it a day.
Thuesday! I say you!
Yes, thank you, Maria. Er, let’s check the homework . . .

1 comment:

  1. Oh, god I feel compelled to do more than just giggle, but I can't.

    ReplyDelete