Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Me Myself I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kavu_vuD2QM

Learning the English (with guest blogger Miguel Iglesias)

FOR ME no was dificult for to learning the english. Actualy is much people wich always is saying us we must to use the metod "comunicative" but you know what I am used to reply? See me! There are 30 years that I speak the english and have never no problem! You want that I say you how did I learn your lenguage? I explain all . . .

I did have a big luck whith my teacher english who his name was Señor Rivas, man very hard, then we very much frigthen . . .

Repetition! . . . Repetition! . . . Again! . . . Everybody!

And all we responding, Repetition! . . . Repetition! . . . Again! . . . Everybody!

Señor Rivas did insisted was necessary the drills for that we learn in corect manner. Is posible you don't believe but I never will forget how did we make the verb unregulars:

Everybody! RING? did begin Señor Rivas.
RING, RANG, RUNG! did sing we.
Garcia! SWIM?
SWIM, SWAM, SWUM!
Iglesias! BRING?
BRING, BRANG, BRUNG!
No!
KNOW, KNEW, KNOWN!
Twit!
TWIT, TWAT, TWUT!
Cretin!
CRETIN, CRETAN, CRETUN! . . .

Was normal doing mistakes, but we too made many houseworks like consolidation. All nigth I readed the quotations more famous of Shakespare: Toupee or not toupee? Not you as well, Brutus? . . .

Whith 18 years my fathers presented me a book which name was 100 Esential English Idioms. Thinking in my preffereds: Take the cow by the horns! and By Jove! Is rainning bats and dogs.

Is pity my sons are not agree whith me. The past thuesday Ana said me if his master would have been the Señor Rivas she never had would learning the english . . . What exagerrated, no?

Ana work eventualy on elegant english academy very modern, then always happen the same:
Forget idioms, father. Lenguage is about communication!

After, she tries explaining me what is "information crap" but I interuppting:
Sorry, darling, you're talking rubbish again!

No comments:

Post a Comment